爱责spank官网(spank国产茉莉spank)

[INT:Scavo House-Kitchen-Day白天在斯加沃家的厨房]

(Lynette is on the telephone, attempting to get ready for a day-out,has curlers in her hair and the boys are running wild.勒纳特在打电话,准备外出,她头上卷了发夹,孩子们在疯跑)

Lynette (on telephone): Please Christy, there is no way that I can get another babysitter this late in the day.

拜托,克里斯蒂,这么晚了找不到其他保姆了。

句型:There is no way that-从句 ……是不可能的。

(Parker is ripping the petals off flowers帕克在扯花瓣)

Lynette (to Parker): Parker, knock it off.

帕克,别弄了。

Knock it off! 住手!(不要再做某事) 带有明显的不耐烦情绪。

Parker: No.不。

Lynette: Because I'm having drinks with friends I used to work with and they never call and if I blow them off,that's it…I'm dead to them. No, I can't call Patty Binks, because she steals things. Dammit, Christy, you're thirteen years old, you've got a lot of trips to the mall ahead of you. Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Iraised my voice, I'm calm. So I'm starting to think this is about money. So what is it that'll make it worth your while? A hundred? That's extortion,there's no way in hell that I'm gonna. …Hello, hello?

因为我要和以前的同事出去喝两杯,我们很久没联系了,如果我放他们鸽子,那么,我就跟他们玩完了。不,我不能叫帕克.宾克斯,因为她是个惯偷,该死,克里斯蒂你才13岁,你将来还有大把的时间逛街,好的好的我错了,抱歉对你大声嚷嚷。我会冷静。我在想是不是钱的问题,多少钱才能请你过来?一百块?那简直是抢劫,没门,我不会……喂喂

blow sb off  甩掉某人;放某人鸽子(即等于 stand sb up),也可指甩掉或摆脱某人

extortionn. 敲诈,勒索

Lynette (to Parker): Parker, I swear I will spank you, knock it off.

帕克再不停手我打你屁股了。

spank vt.掴(屁股)

Lynette (on telephone): Hi, Mrs Binks, is Patty there? Thank you.

宾克斯夫人,帕蒂在吗?谢谢。

[EXT:Wisteria Lane-Outside the Van Der Camp House-Day白天再紫藤郡范德坎普家外面]

(Bree is fetching the post. Lynette is all dressed up, with the children in tow- searching desperately for someone to babysit布里正在拿邮件,勒纳特打扮的票漂亮亮的后面跟几个孩子,正急着找人帮她看一下孩子) babysit vi. (临时代人)照看婴孩

Lynette: Hi. (laughs) Hi.

(Bree tries to sneak back into the house without being caught.布里企图瞧瞧溜回去)

Bree: Hi. What's going on?

有什么事?

Lynette: Oh, um, my babysitter cancelled

保姆放我鸽子。

Bree: Oh Lynette, I'm so swamped today. My house is a mess and I've got millions of errands to run.

勒纳特,我今天乱成一团,家里乱七八糟,还有很多事要做。

swamp vt. 使陷于沼泽;使沉没;使陷入困境

I'm so swamped today。字面意思:我被事情淹没了。表示我很忙。/我忙不过来了。我乱成一团。run errands跑腿

I've got millions of errands to run. 我要帮别人做很多事情

Lynette: Please hear me out, this is important. Today I have a chance to rejointhe human race for a few hours, there are actual adults waiting for me with Margaritas.Look I'm in a dress, I have make -up on.

先听我说完,这事很重要。今天我有个回归社会的机会,已经有人端着鸡尾酒再等我了。瞧,我穿了裙子还化了妆。

margarita玛格丽特被称作"鸡尾酒之后",它是除马天尼以外世界上知名度最高的传统鸡尾酒之一。它曾经是1949年全美鸡尾酒大赛的冠军。标准玛格丽特(Margarita(up))为黄色,有近二十几种的调制方法,其中以各种水果风味的玛格丽特和各种其它颜色的玛格丽特居多 。

Bree: If it were any other day.

可今天真的不行(本句用到虚拟,要是换一天或许行,言下之意今天不行)

(Lynette is desperate by this point.听到这勒纳特失望透顶)

Lynette: Oh for God's sake Bree, I'm wearing panty-hose.

看在上帝的份上,布里,我还穿了连裤袜。

Bree: Bring them in.让他们进来吧。

Lynette: Thank you, thank you. Ok, in you go.

谢谢,你们进去吧。

本文来自季莫投稿,不代表胡巴网立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.hu85.com/44850.html

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至 xxxxx@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。